Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 16:33:48 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: zxuiji <gb2985@...il.com>
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: pthread_mutex_timedlock

On Mon, Oct 07, 2024 at 08:44:30PM +0100, zxuiji wrote:
> Maybe it's implemented but in a separate branch because it's not yet
> official

Could you stick to providing information you can verify when trying to
help folks on the list rather than just speculating? The clocklock
functions, along with various other functionality in the recently
published POSIX and C revisions, are not yet implemented. They should
be added sometime soon though.

FWIW, the kinds of errors that can be hit from clock changing are
non-issues if you have NTP configured to only make skew adjustments
rather than jumping the clock.