Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 02:09:52 +0200
From: Zdenek Dohnal <zdohnal@...hat.com>
To: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com,
 Michael Sweet <msweet@...eet.org>
Cc: Simone Margaritelli <evilsocket@...il.com>
Subject: Re: CUPS printing system vulnerabilities

Hi Alex,

Mike has more info about those commits, I've added him in the loop here.

I'm sorry that I cannot provide much more info - there is Fedora commit
from Justin https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/cups/c/d0eba90f305d which
should cover Mike's fixes, but I don't know which was for which issue.

Zdenek

--
Zdenek Dohnal
Senior Software Engineer