Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 20:45:11 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: Daniele GMail <d.dario76@...il.com>
Cc: enh <enh@...gle.com>, musl@...ts.openwall.com,
	Daniel Fahlgren <daniel@...lgren.se>
Subject: Re: pthread_sigqueue implementation

On Fri, Sep 06, 2024 at 03:58:55PM +0200, Daniele GMail wrote:
> Good day,
> sorry to bother you, I know you have a lot of things boiling and this
> is just another one on the pile.
>
> But since I didn't see any other mail related to this thread I just
> wanted to know if I can contribute in some way to help.

I'm looking back at the patch from
https://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2020/02/05/5/1 for possible
inclusion (either in the _np namespace or as-is) and it seems to be
missing the signal blocking pthread_kill has, which is needed to
access the killlock safely. Oddly it still has the "set" local, which
is unused, so it looks like this was intentionally removed..? I think
it should just be added back, and then we should figure out which
name(s) this should be added with..