Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 18:41:20 -0400
From: Nickolai Belakovski <nbelakovski@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fortran nested function causes a segfault when linked from
 a shared library.

I tried -fno-trampolines but it had no effect. Indeed, even when using
it I got the warning about a trampoline being generated.

-ftrampoline-impl looks promising, but do you know a quick way I could
validate it? I see that gcc 14 isn't in the alpine packages yet. I'm
working on compiling it from source, but it's not particularly
straightforward and it's not quick either. Do you know of any musl
distributions that package gcc 14 at this time?

Thanks,
Nickolai