Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:19:05 +0100
From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@...tomas.sk>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com

On 14.11.17 11:51, Jeroen wrote:
>The mailing list sends messages to list members like if they were send by
>the original sender. In fact it's spoofing emails.

no. It's resending mails from users to members. That's not spoofing.

> If the sender domain uses
>anti-SPAM mechanisms like DMARC, the messages are dropped by properly
>configures email servers, or best case flagged as spam or quarantined. Can
>this be fixed? Suggestions
>@<https://dmarc.org/wiki/FAQ#I_operate_a_mailing_list_and_I_want_to_interoperate_with_DMARC.2C_what_should_I_do.3F>.

what exactly is your problem?

Maybe the only problem is that this list should not add [john-users] to
subject of DKIM-signed mail
modifying subject sucks anyway, filtering should be done on List-ID: header

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@...tomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759