Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:51:39 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 07:19:05PM +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> Maybe the only problem is that this list should not add [john-users] to
> subject of DKIM-signed mail

Yes, either that or we need to rewrite (sort of spoof) header From.  For
now, I don't want to do either - just stay away from DMARC when using
mailing lists, please. ;-)  When eventually forced, I'm more likely to
implement rewriting of From.

> modifying subject sucks anyway, filtering should be done on List-ID: header

Many people don't filter messages, but want to spot different lists'
messages easily.

Alexander