Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:12:28 -0500
From: Zach van Rijn <me@...io>
To: "musl" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Symbol versioning approximation trips on compat symbols

---- On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:52:25 -0500 Matias Fonzo <selk@...gora.org> wrote ----
 > It should be nice if musl.cc (if this is community-musl page) could
 > list all the distributions based on Musl (including Dragora,
 > Sabotage, ...) and all the cross-compiler projects, etc.  :-)

The focus of musl.cc is exclusively musl cross-compilation toolchains,
therefore "musl-based Linux distributions" is off-topic.

The official community-based musl site is the Wiki [1];
this might be a more appropriate venue for what you're seeking,
and it already does exactly what you're seeking.

As does the Wikipedia page [2].

It might be good to mention musl on the Dragora Wikipedia page [3], too.
Currently the only page I can find which mentions musl is [4] even though
several distros have been using musl for the better part of the 2010s.

ZV

[1]: https://wiki.musl-libc.org/projects-using-musl.html

[2]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musl#Use

[3]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragora_GNU/Linux-Libre