Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:14:30 +0530
From: Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: KeePass2John

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 07:41:36PM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
> There are also Windows builds produced by our continuous integration
> system, but somehow that link from GitHub gives me error 500 now.
> Dhiru, maybe you look into this and provide the proper answer here?

The underlying CircleCI API changed, and this led to HTTP 500 errors.

I have updated my "daily-builds" repository to use the new CircleCI API
now. See https://github.com/kholia/daily-builds for details.

The latest JtR MinGW builds for Windows can be downloaded from the
http://daily-builds.appspot.com/latest URL.

This URL is linked to from https://github.com/magnumripper/JohnTheRipper/.

--
Dhiru