Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:41:36 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: KeePass2John

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 04:35:32PM -0400, Blambpudding wrote:
> The github page has the c verison. Do you have directions on how to run it on windows or do you have a binary that has the c in it?

You either install Cygwin and build the whole bleeding-jumbo from source
typing e.g. "./configure && make -sj8" in the Cygwin terminal when
you're in the "src" directory, or simpler:

You use one of the binary builds of bleeding-jumbo, such as Robert's
build, which he recently announced in here (did you miss that?):

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/custom-builds#Compiled-for-Windows

There are also Windows builds produced by our continuous integration
system, but somehow that link from GitHub gives me error 500 now.
Dhiru, maybe you look into this and provide the proper answer here?
Thanks!

Alexander