Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 01:02:54 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: unable to extract hash from 7z archive

I was actually pretty tempted to implement the missing stuff already. My
plan would be to start with 7z2hashcat output and just add whatever is
missing in the format. Don't hold your breath, it wont happen tomorrow.
Maybe within weeks.

Sometimes these things turn out to be ridicuosly simple once you get
around it. I'm not sure this is the case here but it may very well be.
Since 7z is open source, there are virtually no question marks involved.

magnum