Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:32:02 -0600
From: Matthew Smith <turbogiant76@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: unable to extract hash from 7z archive

Oh, I am using GPU.  I am running a small mask set on my GTX 880M(which
likes to overheat so I can't do much) and I have two EC2 G2.2xlarge with
one graphics card each for about 22 cents an hour.  I am running hashcat on
the GPUs but it would be nice to split the workload and use the CPUs as
well.  That's why I was hoping you could recommend come CPU based software
for linux that supports my hash.  I can't find anything.  The CPU version
of Hashcat doesn't support my hash, JTR doesn't, rarcrack won't resume from
shutdown, nothing else I saw would do what I need.

Thank you though.  If you think of anything please let me know.