Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:25:54 -0800
From: "NRO117@...il.com" <nro117gm@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to use Wordlists with John The Ripper

Just in case it matters:

I read the DOC, as well as the options list in the terminal after opening JTR Pro.

I entered into terminal:  john --wordlist=password.lst
(as specified in the DOC)

The result returned in terminal was: Password files required, but none specified

The password file listed above is there so I'm not sure why either JTR isn't recognizing it or what I'm doing wrong. Hence my previous messages.

Is this too a stupid question or does anyone have any actual suggestions?

Thanks.