Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:49:23 +0100
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com, Pass Words <usenetpass@...oo.com>
Subject: Re: help with Johnny GUI for OSX

Hello,

JTR is an command line app.

You just have to run it by this command = ./john

You see then apear all the possible options as well.

( don't forget the DOT before the Slash), that asume for sure you run
this command in the same folder where John is located.

For sure you have to learn all the modes, options etc.. about, refer
please to the DOC folder. or the Wiki of JTR

Regards,

Donovan