Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 23:28:38 +0200
From: websiteaccess <websiteaccess@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: latest john and all patch included

Hi

 Is someone can send me john (latest version 1.7.3.x, OS X 10.5, intel)
with all patches included (ready to compile), or a folder with all
files included and an EASY tutorial how to add patches then compile.
 I need john with at least : SHA1 , raw-SHA1 , IPB2, raw-MD5,
salted-MD5 (aka phps), PHPBB3 , all others algorithms welcome.

 (I know how to compile, but I have some troubles to add patches in JTR)

 thanks in advance

 W.A.