Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 04:33:29 +0100
From: "Johnny" <Johnny@....net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: how to find a password of 16 digits

Randy B:

I captured successfully the 4 way handshake with aircrack-ng:
http://rapidshare.com/files/12590297/handshake.cap (4MB)

According to many pages, it is said that the only way of finding a WPA key is trying a wordlist with the handshake. Therefore I
decided for JTR, which generates this list "Live" for me.
Now you speak about reducing my search set. - How can I reduce my process further, under the assumption of not knowing more than of
16 digits?
You wrote about hash implementations and character frequency analysis. - But how can this be done with the handshake capture file?