Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 08:31:16 +0800
From: Barry Kauler <bkauler@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Want to test pkg installed in recipe

Hi guys,
Looking in the firefox recipe, I see lots of configure options that
have to be manually commented or # removed.

I have used T2 for years, another compile-from-source distro builder,
and it allows testing if a dependent package is installed.

Example in the T2 recipe for firefox:

pkginstalled hunspell && echo "ac_add_options
--enable-system-hunspell" >> .mozconfig

Or it could be done like this:

if pkginstalled hunspell; then
 echo "ac_add_options --enable-system-hunspell" >> .mozconfig
fi

Is there any way to do this in a Sabotage recipe?

Regards,
Barry Kauler