Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 21:53:13 +0000
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Is firefox broken?

I'm trying to install firefox here and I got this error:
http://sprunge.us/EbTM

After look its version 31.0, I thought about update it, but I knowing how painfull
it is, I would like to just fix this version.

So, is firefox building for you? Any idead about how to fix this problem?

I have some patches to send, In the near future I'll send them by here, because I
can't access github interface with dillo.

--
Regards

Henrique Lengler