Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 20:47:41 -0600
From: will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: local for user apps

Well I guess this isn't going to happen.  I actually wanted to take a stab
at compiling a few things without even autoconf, but as that is turning out
to be difficult, I'll make butch packages locally and then upload, or make
available for uploading if you're interested when they're working.

Will

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 10:00 PM, will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
wrote:

> Saboteurs,
>
> I want to compile apps on my Sabotage box away from the butch realm as I
> play with the apps I need not in your repository, but don't want to
> package, or at least not 'till I know which version etc works.
>
> The docs mention putting everything in local, and /local/bin is in $PATH,
> but there is no local directory.  I'm guessing I create the local
> directory, but beyond that what do I need to do to compile/;run my own apps
> without stepping on butch's toes?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Will

Content of type "text/html" skipped