Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 17:17:18 -0600
From: will cunningham <willpanther@...il.com>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: hardware donation

John,

This is to you specifically.  I just started this in the musl irc, but they
said better to post to the list.  I just bought a Humminboard,
http://www.solid-run.com/products/hummingboard/linux-sbc-specifications/
that has a nice i.MX6 Dual 1.2 CPU with a Gig ram I want to give you or
someone else in the musl development circle.

I'm having hardware issues with the Optiplex I bought for Sabotage(I just
got a new hard drive in yesterday that it's having trouble with so it
wasn't the hard drive) and getting in another Optiplex will kill the rest
of the year,  so I won't have time to use the Hummingboard sitting here in
the office.  You said you were having to borrow a quad core ARM, and these,
they say are easy to drop one in.  I'd send the quad core MX6  to you with
the next batch of these we're getting in late January.

These are part of my budget, so my plan was to kick up a little hardware
with each injection I get.

Please send me an email off list, willpanther@...il.com and tell me what to
do from here; that is if you don't want it, who/where to send it to where
it'll be useful for musl/development and I'll get it in the mail top of the
week

thanks,

Will

Content of type "text/html" skipped