Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:30:06 +0100
From: John Spencer <maillist-musl@...fooze.de>
To:  sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
CC:  henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org
Subject: Re: Building kernel and bzimage to UEFI

John Spencer wrote:
> Henrique Lengler wrote:
>> The problem I don't know where this folder stay in sabotage and I can't
>> find anything in the web.
>
> and judging from your questions on IRC the folder you're talking about
> is the folder containing the kernel sources, which resides in
> /src/build/kernel/linux-3.XX.XX (but only after the build was started
> once via butch).

we just fixed a bug that was introduced with the latest kernel update ~
1 week ago, which caused the kernel build to end up in ./linux-3.XX.XX
if the directory /src/build/kernel didn't exist already.
so that was probably the cause why you couldn't find the directory.
it was fixed with this commit:
https://github.com/sabotage-linux/sabotage/commit/94412bd4f796c3040bedb34d811f116e158fcb07

--JS