Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:26:27 -0200
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Building kernel and bzimage to UEFI

Hi,

I'm trying to setup sabotage, and I want to customize and build the
kernel, but I don't know how to do this in sabotage.
I am a gentoo and UEFI user and the main customizations I do in the
kernel to have my system working are:

- Enable CONFIG_EFI_STUB support
- Enable Built-in kernel command line,
that I use to fix a sound card problem and to set the root partition.
- Enable wifi card ath9k_htc driver
And some other customizations...

Also to make UEFI boot work I enter arch/x86_64/boot and I copy the
bzImage to /boot/EFI/boot/. So my system boot as a UEFI system.

The problem I don't know where this folder stay in sabotage and I can't
find anything in the web.

So can you guys please help to reach the kernel configurations, and tell
what to do after my customizations?

After learn, I would like to write more documentation to help other guys
like me.

Thanks,
--
Henrique Lengler