Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 15:37:06 -0500
From: Mr Duck <tld@...eexamples.org>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: popa3d that *doesn't* use syslog for logging?

Any plans in the works for adding a non-syslog mechanism for logging?
I'd really like to have a way to log popa3d's daily use into a specific
file, instead of having to change syslog's setup to manage it.

I can explain my reasons if requested.

Anyway, I'm a C coder as well, and would be happy to implement said
changes, but I've never done patches or anything for someone else's
code..  typically I'm the only one who ever works on my projects.  (=

So, what say ye?  Would this be useful for others?

Brad/Mr Duck