Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 19:21:38 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Owl 3.1-stable

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 08:16:33AM +0300, Solar Designer wrote:
> The Owl 3.1-stable branch forked off Owl-current in mid-2014 is finally
> available on our FTP mirrors, including ISO images, OpenVZ container
> templates, binary packages for x86_64 and i686, and full sources.  There
> are also direct links for the ISOs off the Owl homepage:
>
> http://www.openwall.com/Owl/

FWIW, this got posted as a news story at OpenNet, in Russian:

http://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=41394

(I did not write nor post it, hence the slightly weird selection of
release highlights.)

In the comments to it, we got the expected criticism and a little bit of
encouragement.  Those of you who read Russian might want to check out
the comments.

Alexander