Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:08:21 +0200
From: Tchesmeli serge <zztchesmeli@...o.fr>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
Subject: Re: lsof trouble

> IMO, the good start for uncovering the problem is to use the strace utility
> with your script. Perhaps the command-line will be something like the
> following:
>
> strace -fF -e open -o ~/strace.log the_path_to_your_script
>
> Examine ~/strace.log and I'm sure that you'll find the cause of your
> problem.

In fact, was not an openwall trouble. Our script run axactly has he runs
before, but we detect a bug in our script, not in OW.
We do more test to be sure that OW work perfectly, and we found that bug and
immediatly thinking was an OW bug, but not, was our script :)
So, sorry for the noise!

--
Tchesmeli Serge, Ingénieur système et réseau
Société Transiciel - SOGETI -