Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 02:08:55 +0400
From: "Vasiliy V. Tekuchev" <v.tekuchev@...dex.ru>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: tzdata

08/07/14 01:15, Solar Designer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thought I'd quickly update our tzdata package today, but it turned out
> to be a bit trickier than I had time for.
>
> So I thought: rather than debug/update tzdata-base-0.tar.bz2, why don't
> we use upstream tzcode's Makefile to build this package, dropping our
> tzdata-base?  I briefly tried doing just that - spec file attached
I rebuild tzdata package with tz{code,data}2014h and try it on two VE
(32 and 64 bit), seems to be work. Spec-file in attachment.
Found (probably) bug - command:
$ zdump -v <file>
not work - it hangs. But it hangs on current version of tzdata too, so I
hope this is not critical bug.

--
Vasily Tekuchev.

View attachment "tzdata.spec" of type "text/plain" (2020 bytes)