Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 17:48:14 +0000
From: Mikhail Utin <mikhailutin@...mail.com>
To: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: How to deal with reporters who don't want their
 bugs fixed?

I 100% agree with Solar's response. We should not limit our freedom to choose how we will handle our intellectual property. That is how I read the original statements below.

Not to cause more discussion, but here is the example of how "universal ethics" work:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/01/25/intel_spectre_disclosed_flaws_november/

Mikhail Utin, CISSP