Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:37:20 -0800
From: Blibbet <blibbet@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Recommendations GnuPG-2 replacement

On 12/07/2017 01:15 PM, Peter Bex wrote:
> ible alternatives, I happened to remember that
> years ago, NetBSD was working on their own BSD-licensed PGP
> implementation as a GSoC project, but it never really went anywhere.
> Looks like that finally exists

http://www.netpgp.com/
https://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netpgp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netpgp

NetPGP has been working since around a decade. It's main dependency is
libOpenSSL. It is stable, not active. It has MANY fewer features than GPG.

(I'm in the process of porting it to UEFI, as there is a stable
libOpenSSL package there now, and easier to port to UEFI than GPG...)