Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 09:52:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Vladis Dronov <vdronov@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [CVE-2017-7533] kernel: inotify: a race between
 inotify_handle_event() and sys_rename()

Hello, John,

> > https://access.redhat.com/security/vulnerabilities/3112931
>
> I suspect there's nothing in this that's not repeated elsewhere, but
> that page says "Access Denied".

Indeed, this article is not published yet and we are (I am) working on it, it should be ready soon.
I've included the link to the article in the announce for the reference of future readers. You are
correct, the article mostly duplicates the announce and the only additional information is related
to the Red Hat's products, like advisories with the fix.

Best regards,
Vladis Dronov | Red Hat, Inc. | Product Security Engineer