Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:16:06 -0400
From: Mansour Moufid <mansourmoufid@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Pax Team <pageexec@...email.hu>
Subject: Re: Re: More CONFIG_VMAP_STACK vulnerabilities,
 refcount_t UAF, and an ignored Secure Boot bypass / rootkit method

Hello.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 9:35 PM, Brad Spengler <spender@...ecurity.net> wrote:

> How could they know that calling people clowns and their work garbage wasn't
> payment enough?
>
> With no technical content coming from your end, there's no need to discuss
> anything further -- don't waste your time because I won't reply.
>
> Good luck to you and anyone else stupid enough to do any work at all for
> you and your multi-billion dollar sponsors for free.
>
> -Brad

Is there another mailing list for discussions of Linux security? Or forum?

I have been thinking of sharing a few patches for the last couple months.
I don't think this is the right place after the kind of insults I saw this week.

Apologies if off topic.