Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:33:05 +0000
From: Ian Campbell <ijc@....org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Adding Xen.org contact to linux-distros security list

Hello,

Would it be possible for myself to be subscribed to the linux-distros
security list as a representative of Xen.org?

Although Xen.org is not a distro we do incorporate upstream software and
one of our upstreams (qemu) uses this list as their embargoed security
announcement channel. We would like to be able to co-ordinate the
release of fixes into our own qemu trees.

Many thanks,

Ian.