Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:52:47 -0500
From: Michael Gilbert <michael.s.gilbert@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: distros & linux-distros embargo period and message format

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
> That's tricky.  For example, in Russia the New Year holidays may last
> for 11 or 12 days (such as Dec 30 to Jan 10).  If we attempt to account
> for that along with the Christmas break, then 10 business days may turn
> into a month.

To make any sensible decision on this, I think you have to assume
every week of the year as having at least 4 business days (even
xmas/new years).  Any regions or religious organizations that have
multi-day holidays will either be out of luck or should have at least
one person reading their mail 4 days out of the holiday week.

Best wishes,
Mike