Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:02:06 +0100
From: Ralf Corsepius <>
To: Vincent Danen <>
 "Steven M. Christey" <>,
 Shawn M Moore <>,,
 Jan Lieskovsky <>
Subject: Re: Re: CVE Request -- rt3 -- two issues: 1) Improper
 management of form data resubmittion upon user log out 2) SQL queries information
 leak by user account transition

On 02/24/2011 05:45 PM, Vincent Danen wrote:
> * [2011-02-23 14:06:58 -0500] Josh Bressers wrote:
>>> Is Redhat packaging RT now, or are you just handling the CVEs?
>> I'm not aware of Red Hat packaging RT. I'm just assign CVE ids to
>> public issues.
Folks, my feel is you all are picking on words and details.

> RT3 is packaged in Fedora and EPEL.
Correct. rt3 is community maintained in Fedora and RHEL. I am doing so
for Fedora and other people do for RHEL.
So, strictly speaking it's not "Red Hat packaged", but
community-contributed to "Red Hat owned products" (Fedora rsp. Fedora
EPEL) and some folks @RH are filing CVS against it, for reasons I don't