Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:14:20 +0000
From: Tim Brown <timb@...-dimension.org.uk>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, dailydave@...ts.immunityinc.com
Subject: Breaking the links: Exploiting the linker

In the interests of a thorough peer review I'd be curious what people think of
the following paper I've been working on Linux and POSIX linkers:

http://www.nth-dimension.org.uk/downloads.php?id=77

A previous revision has already been reviewed but constructive criticism is
always useful.  There are some sections that I have removed whilst I wait on
vendors but I'm particularly interested in feedback on pertinent references or
threats that I may have missed.  As per the abstract, the aim of the paper
wasn't to claim everything as my own but rather to document as much about the
current state of art as possible.

Tim
--
Tim Brown
<mailto:timb@...-dimension.org.uk>

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)