Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:16:04 -0500
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...c.org>
To: "Venkata Ramanaiah Nalamothu (QUIC)" <quic_vnalamot@...cinc.com>
Cc: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: RISC-V 32bit port in MUSL upstream

On Wed, Nov 08, 2023 at 03:00:09PM +0000, Venkata Ramanaiah Nalamothu (QUIC) wrote:
> Ping.

I believe this is actually close to ready-to-merge. I just pushed what
I think was the last missing prerequisite patch:

https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/commit/?id=19563e1850808af216b1b84263bb7e83cccce506

If the riscv32 port builds and works cleanly now with no further
changes to non-arch-specific code, I think it can be upstreamed now.
I'll try to take a look at this in the next couple days.

Rich