Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 15:41:46 +0000 (UTC)
From: Thorsten Glaser <tg@...bsd.de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: loongarch64 merge

Hongliang Wang dixit:

> I have only tested it on libc-test and run it on alpine.

Oh, if it builds, runs and the testsuite passes, that’s fine.

> I will test it on MirBSD later and fix relevant issues.

MirBSD doesn’t have loong64 support… what I wanted to say is:

mksh (the shell from MirBSD that runs on many other OSes as
well) is good in finding problems in toolchains on other OSes,
and running its testsuite on musl/loong64 would be a good way
to check for some possible problems.

Sorry if I was unclear.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation