Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:09:24 +0000 (UTC)
From: Thorsten Glaser <tg@...bsd.de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Not sure how to debug this one.

Valery Ushakov dixit:

>comments (*ugh*), but I *think* sigsetjmp clobbers caller's r8.
>
>r8 is callee saved.

Say, is there a handy list of which registers are preserved
or clobbered across function calls like the one for syscalls
from Linux man-pages’ syscall(2) for all arches?

I have indeed chased this same problem on unfamiliar arches
often enough as well…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
When he found out that the m68k port was in a pretty bad shape, he did
not, like many before him, shrug and move on; instead, he took it upon