Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 17:24:33 +0000
From: "writeonce@...ipix.org" <writeonce@...ipix.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Current state and future of musl development
 infrastructure

On 12/15/2021 22:22, jvoisin wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I had some small chitchat with dalias on irc, both on #musl and
> privately about the ideal infrastructure for musl development, but it's
> better to discuss those topics on the mailing list.
>
> I think that everyone agrees that we need a bugtracker, and likely some
> CI. Something lightweight (ho heavy dependencies), self-hosted, that can
> integrate well with emails/mailing-lists/patch tracking/…
>
> Here is a small selection, feel free to suggest more:
>
> - https://bestpractical.com/request-tracker in Perl
> - https://www.bugzilla.org/ no need to present it
> - https://todo.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/todo.sr.ht from sourcehut, can be tightly
> integrated with other pieces, like mailing lists, git commit/patches/…,
> continuous integration, …

Another great option would be Pagure (https://pagure.io/pagure), which has a nice interface for online issue tracking alongside smooth email integration. To get an idea of what a self-hosted Pagure instance might look like, see https://dev.midipix.org/

A template for setting up a pagure instance can be found under:
- https://dev.midipix.org/hostcfg/culturestrings/blob/main/f/public/fs/etc/pagure