Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:30:28 +0200
From: Paul Zimmermann <Paul.Zimmermann@...ia.fr>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
CC: vincenzo.innocente@...n.ch, riemannic@...il.com
Subject: Accuracy of Mathematical Functions

       Hi,

we have updated our comparison:

https://members.loria.fr/PZimmermann/papers/accuracy.pdf

This update uses Musl 1.2.4 (the previous one was for Musl 1.2.3).
The two reported issues in double-extended precision (end of page 15)
are already fixed in the development version (thanks Szabolcs).

This is a new version with updated versions of the different libraries and:

* the Microsoft math library is now included (it was clearly missing)
* we also added the FreeBSD math library
* and we added some new C23 functions (acospi, cospi, ...) which are available
  in the Intel and FreeBSD math libraries

Paul Zimmermann