Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 09:54:26 +1000
From: Patrick Oppenlander <patrick.oppenlander@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: pthread cancel cleanup and pthread_mutex_lock

I've recently been running some of the open posix testsuite tests from
the linux test project.

One particular test has been giving me headaches:
https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/blob/master/testcases/open_posix_testsuite/conformance/interfaces/pthread_mutex_init/1-2.c

There are a couple of different tests in there but the most
interesting one is the deadlock test which does the following:

Thread A:          Thread B:
pthread_create
                   pthread_cleanup_push(...)
                   pthread_mutex_lock(M)