Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 15:29:04 +1300
From: Evan Shaw <edsrzf@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: glibc strftime extensions

Hi,

glibc extends strftime as documented in [1]. Might musl implement some
or all of these at some point, or have they been deliberately omitted?

OS X also partially implements the same extensions[2], and the glibc
docs mention that "a few other systems provide similar features" but
doesn't get specific. I haven't taken the time to look at other libc
implementations yet.

(Please CC me in any replies as I am not subscribed to this list.)

- Evan

[1] http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/strftime.3.html#NOTES
[2] https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man3/strftime.3.html