Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 23:18:09 +0900
From: "SHINODA, Daisuke" <dskshnd@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Using OpenCL with Radeon RX 6800 XT on Linux

On 2024/01/23 2:10, Solar Designer wrote:
 > You have found out that OpenCL is _not_ working - you have 0 devices
 > there, including when probing via clinfo.  So the problem is not
 > limited to John the Ripper.

I have tried to change how to install OpenCL driver like the following.

$ amdgpu-uninstall
$ amdgpu-install -y --accept-eula --usecase=opencl --opencl=rocr

Then I have restarted this PC and have recompiled John The Ripper. It
worked!!

Thank you very much, Alexander!

SHINODA, Daisuke <dskshnd@...il.com>
{~._.~}