Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 11:04:53 -0700
From: Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: john --make-charset=custom.chr: Can't get the hang of using it. :-(

ah, ok.
well, I did some further reading. I am simply going to do a wordlist based session with rules mangling in play. It's a bit slower, but I am reasonably sure that my password wil show up eventually (and not in 13.75 billion years either!). :)

-eric

PGP fingerprint: 6DFB D6B0 3771 90F1 373E 570C 7EA2 1FF3 6B68 0386