Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:27:38 -0600 (MDT)
From: Leonard Rose <len@...itude.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: NVIDIA Jetson TK1 GPU & John

Has anyone used this development board successfully with JTR? I recently bought one used that I wanted to try JtR with 192 CUDA cores (up to 326 GFLOPS!) In the past I have built a small cluster using MPI of 66 ARM cpu but was hoping to build something useful with these NVIDIA boards. If I can get this working I can see a lot of fun in the future learning about GPU and OpenCL....