Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 13:35:29 +0000
From: kaan denizer <rkdenizer@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: John The Ripper Detailed Outputs

I am giving john the ripper a file which contains hashes of password which
may contain duplicate hashes.

I get the john's output like this: "2g 0:00:00:01 1.600g/s 3.200p/s
3.200c/s 70227C/s 123456789..abc123"

Which represents the total number of *unique* passwords cracked over time.

My question is "Is There a Way to get *total* number of passwords *(which
contains duplicate password counts as well)* cracked over time from jonh's
output?"