Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:13:45 -0200
From: weidsom@...crackertechnology.com
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: John 1.8.0 for Android and general ARM devices

Hi, I added John 1.8.0 on the ANDRAX, a Pentest mobile distribution.

The binaries are statically cross-compiled for ARM, I tried to use NDK
but john got extremely "slow", compiling statically the result is very
good.

I used a Raspberry Pi 3 to compile.

Examples with screenshots:
http://andrax.thecrackertechnology.com/doc/tutoriais/john-the-ripper-android
(the documentation is under construction sorry for the translation)

If you want the binaries without installing ANDRAX, download with this
link in github: https://github.com/weidsom/JohnTheRipper

I hope you can enjoy.