Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:44:51 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Mac OS X sparse image

Hi Erik,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand, about Oypencl no problem at all....i am ok with CPU, where
the bench in CPU seem higher then GPU in my case.

Good to note = In Hashcat GPU work fine on my MacBook Pro and without any
other tweak, Out of the box...., but don't use so much Hashcat, i am so
Habit with JTR since 1997 ( i my memory don't make me default) LOL

I use your 1.7.9 Jumbo Build since many years ! ;-) this build work again
super Fine !

Regards,

Denis