Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:32:26 -0800
From: Dan Tentler <dan@...nlabs.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Tips for building on osx?

I'm trying to build the newest magnumripper on osx.
It complains that it cant find openssl, but I've installed that through
homebrew, which puts things in /usr/local/Cellar
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get configure/make to look
in that directory for the files it wants.
I've tried --with-openssl=/usr/local/Cellar, and a huge variety of
paths, but no luck.

help?

-Dan