Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 21:02:46 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Tunnables for --prince ?

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 08:10:38AM +0200, Patrick Proniewski wrote:
> Nevermind, I've found the doc :)

You shouldn't withdraw questions you had posted to this list without you
also providing the answer for all to see.  This list isn't just you
talking to JtR developers who presumably know the answer; this list is
about helping the larger JtR user community.

I assume by "the doc" you meant doc/PRINCE.  So that's the answer.

> On 28 juil. 2016, at 19:16, Patrick Proniewski wrote:
> > I can't see any settings I can play with in john.conf corresponding to length of candidates, number of chained elements, and mangling rules. What are the .conf and/or command line options I can apply to a --prince session?

Alexander