Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:28:16 -0400
From: Chris Horry <zerbey@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: PGP IDEA coded support?

Hello all,

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question but I've looked around and
couldn't find any answers.

Has anyone had any experience against legacy IDEA PGP keys?  I have a
very old (circa 1996) PGP key in this format which I forgot the password
to and haven't had much luck getting anything to read it.  So, I've got
a fun project if nothing else.

The catch-22 of course is that to change the cipher to something more
modern I need the password :-)

Any advice on how to proceed appreciated.

Chris

--
Chris Horry
zerbey@...il.com

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)